TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > General Questions

Old 11-23-2009, 02:03 PM

Default Why seperate scan for "my open tables"

why is there a seperate filter for "my open tables"?

it does include those tables in the normal scan also? wouldn't it make more sense to make a "table filter" for "my open tables".

because when i want to look at the tables i play, i need to rescan it, which takes time and is also not really necessary; as those tables are also scanned in the normal scan.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:04 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

The reason there is a seperate filter, is that filter will ONLY scan your open tables. Also, you could be scanning .5/1, and you somehow notice a buddy at 1/2, if you have that filter checked, you will get the 1/2 table too.

It's also very useful for Heads up, I am a HU player myself so that is where I originally got the idea, you can sit at a few tables, select the "my open tables" filter, and then turn on autoscan, and you will not have to scan all the other open tables, just your own, and you can quickly get stats on whoever joins before they even post the blind

Anyways, I am planning to do something more than a "Table list filter", there needs to be a toggle or something which instantly filters both the table and player list for my open tables, so you can switch between the normal scan results and your open tables instantly
Old 11-24-2009, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
The reason there is a seperate filter, is that filter will ONLY scan your open tables. Also, you could be scanning .5/1, and you somehow notice a buddy at 1/2, if you have that filter checked, you will get the 1/2 table too.

It's also very useful for Heads up, I am a HU player myself so that is where I originally got the idea, you can sit at a few tables, select the "my open tables" filter, and then turn on autoscan, and you will not have to scan all the other open tables, just your own, and you can quickly get stats on whoever joins before they even post the blind

Anyways, I am planning to do something more than a "Table list filter", there needs to be a toggle or something which instantly filters both the table and player list for my open tables, so you can switch between the normal scan results and your open tables instantly
ah, i am playing cash game full ring and therefore was just wondering what this could be for. for heads up it of course it makes sense.

with sorting the own/waitlist tables on top this is nearly perfect for cash games.