TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > General Questions

Old 02-17-2010, 01:57 PM

Default TableScan Turbo for FTP Rush Poker?

Does TableScan Turbo work for FTP Rush Poker?

or any plans of making it work in the future?
Old 02-17-2010, 03:13 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Well, there is one thing I have thought about maybe trying, and that is through the "my open tables" filter, if you have a rush poker lobby open, to scan the rush poker lobby in TableScan. Of course there would be no open table or join waitlist functionality. And it wouldn't show you how much $$ players have. But it would give you a list of all the players in the entire rush game with you, and their stats from the database, and the # of tables they're in. Do you think that is worthwhile? (I'm not 100% sure I can do it, but I am pretty sure I can)
Old 02-17-2010, 07:10 PM

Sweet if you can make this work!

I think it would, it'd be a sort of Rush Poker Pool scanner/select, you can see how many fish icons and other weaker players are playing in that particular pool.

I find myself playing late into the night when the rush poker games are not as good(1am-2am Pacific time) and having this functionality would be a great addition to your tool, I can then check every hour or so if the Rush pool is still worth playing in or calling it a night.

go go go =)
Old 02-19-2010, 12:38 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I spent a lot of time on this today, and it's working Add me on AIM/MSN/ICQ/Skype tomorrow and I will send you a version to test
AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]