TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 11-01-2009, 02:11 AM

Default filters that change based on time of day

as you know there are roughly three categories of games

one is offpeak hr games like mon 1pm

second is weekdays peak time say evening 7pm

third is weekend crazy games.

i would like a history feature. everytime TST does a Scan it should write a log or something. i would like to be able to query that later and build nice looking graphs

basic idea is after say 15 days i would like know that at sat night i can expect a average score of 30 on tables

or a certain time of the day is consistently giving high score based on the rules i have set etc.

or mon nights have the most grinders !

it seems TST will be doing a huge no of scans taking all the users together and being able to analyze that data would surely bring a ton of benefit.

something simple would be a bar graph showing average scores of table scan across all days of the week. a second one showing for the time of the day. something similar to what sharkscope has.

now coming to the filters. ideally every thinking player will have three sets of filters. why setlle for a 25% player seen flop % on a saturday evening. just wait for 5 mins and u will get a better deal.

lol i know what you are going to say now. but i am a automation nit. sounds a bit ambitious but if TTG takes the date and time from system clock it should be able to auto adjust the filters as per what i would have prechosen.
i play long session that start at somewhat non peak adn go thro the peak and end at the waning pahse of peak.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:34 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I like the idea of the history feature, I may try to implement something like that in the future I don't know about the automatic filter changing though