TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 09-04-2009, 01:46 AM

Default System crashes while scanning

Windows XP
iPoker/ FTP
HEM

So the problem is, if I scan the tables sometimes my whole system freezes and remains like that for about 2 or 3 minutes. Already have set down the tablescan speed but its always the same.

UPDATE: So I tested it with FTP half day and it worked fine. Seems that only iPokersoftware is causing problems...

Last edited by DanH3ro; 09-04-2009 at 08:48 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:10 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok, well here are some things you can try

First of all, do you have font smoothing enabled on your computer? This could possibly be the problem, as it will turn off font smoothing at the beginning of each scan and back on at the end, I have heard of two other computers that would get freezes due to this but for them it would just be for a few seconds, not minutes. The way you can check if you have font smoothing on is right click your desktop > properties > appeareance > Effects button at the bottom right > "Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts", is that checked? If so, try to uncheck it and see if you still get the problem

Secondly, in the tablescan turbo software there is an option Configure > Advanced Settings > Performance> Give TableScan highest priority
This option is on by default but if you have a slower computer or a lot of programs running it might help to uncheck this option. There is also an option on that tab "Restict tablescan to one database thread" which will lower the database querying threadcount from 3 to 1, checking this option should also help you out