TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 08-01-2012, 05:43 PM

Default Ongame client closing after starting Tablescan

Hi, I have problem with closing of client while scanning tables in Ongame network. I'm using Windows 7 x64, Ongame skin = Betfair. I'm also using OngMachine. Sometimes TableScan works fine, but sometimes client is closing and needed to be restarted few times. If you need any additional info, let me know =) I hope this bug will be removed soon.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:00 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Thanks, I know about this problem, it only seems to happen on betfair as far as I know, I will take a look at it soon
Old 08-02-2012, 08:19 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I have another question, do you use HM2? If so, could you make sure to "kill" the process "Tablescannerdllloader.exe" in your task manager? Because that process has been known to cause ongame crashes
Old 06-05-2013, 09:45 AM

Any updates? Still having this problem. w7 x64 hm1
Old 06-05-2013, 07:59 PM

I have been trying to figure out if TST is "causing" these crashes again in the last few days, as I have been getting more complaints about it. In my own testing I haven't reproduced a crash yet even after 10+ hours of scanning but the memory/cpu usage on ongame goes up so I can at least see that. I think there may be some new issues which have come up from users with OngBetter, are you using that software? Is there any advice you can give me to make it easier for me to reproduce the ongame crashes?
Old 06-06-2013, 06:16 AM

I don't use ongbetter, i am having this problem for months and i thought is because of me, cuz none of my friends had it. 2 days ago i reinstalled windows and i have the same problem. It is definately from tst cuz it works fine untill i scan ongame and is dissapearing when it scans, i open ongame again and it crashes again when scan. The first day i had no problems and i thought it's over, but the second day crashed again and again. Sometimes is working for 30minutes-1hour-1hour and a half and then boom.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:43 PM

Has anyone found a fixed for this yet? Or is this just something that is OS related.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:30 AM

Sorry, please add me on skype and I can make you a build to test which will possibly help me figure out what's wrong

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]

Tags
betfair, ongame