TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 11-06-2010, 05:23 PM

Default Can not get TST to work with HM

Hey I tried looking on this forum for a solution before posting but couldn't find one.

I can't seem to get tablescan to work with holdem manager. All it shows are zeros and N/A

In Holdem manager When I click on the auto import it says no new hands were found.

Also I tired to setup the auto import wizard and it says it can not find any new programs. So I added the hand history of UB but still no luck

I'm using win7 32 bit with UB and FTP.

Am I missing something?
Old 11-06-2010, 06:39 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Do you have hand history files for cash holdem, and have you already imported them into HoldemManager? For example, if you search your name in HoldemManager can you see your own stats?
Old 11-07-2010, 10:13 AM

Thanks for the reply I got HM to work with FTP and UB I get a HUD from HM but I can not get it to work with table scan turbo.

I had to make sure that UB and FTP were saving my hands on my PC.

When I use TS I check my open tables and nothing happens not even the 0 and N/A. It's just blank.

I do have the correct database selected and I know HM is working because it shows the hud on UB.

Also can I use TS on tournament play?
Old 11-07-2010, 02:03 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

You can't use TableScan on tournaments, it's for cash games only

1) In TableScan Turbo, at Databases > Manage Databases , is your database added and listed, and is the checkbox checked as Active?

2) If so, click "Add Database", "Get Databases", then use the dropdown list of database "Names". Are there any other "Names" that are available for you to choose?

If you'd like I can look on teamviewer and figure out the issue in probably a minute or two, database problems are always the easiest to fix. Send me a message:

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]