TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 01-24-2011, 08:43 AM

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishye View Post
zandry when do u plan some update for heypoker players ?

+1
+1
Old 01-25-2011, 07:13 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Sorry for the delay guys, I've been really busy and procrastinating on doing this, I'll try and do it tonight and give an update on the progress tomorrow
Old 01-30-2011, 07:58 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok guys, sorry for the huge delay, I've finally added EuroPoker and HeyPoker. I'll release a non-required update RC3 b2 on the website tomorrow or tuesday with this and some other fixes, in the meantime here is a version you can use to scan EuroPoker or HeyPoker:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...te-RC3-2-c.exe

Unfortunately on HeyPoker I was not able to get the reading of table names to be as accurate as I've gotten it on other skins, i.e. you might find some table names that are slightly wrong. The playerlist reading should be as accurate as it is on other skins
Old 02-02-2011, 12:08 PM

Zandry - thanks for update, its working fine.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:04 PM

I have problem with heypoker. TST doesn't recognize it as a ongame client. I've tried to scan on holywood poker and it works fine, but on heypoker skin it shows error "ongame client not found"
Old 05-15-2011, 03:25 AM

Ongame is releasing a new client, they released it for heypoker first. I have been working very hard to fix it, but right now the only way I can get the lobby to accept a click is to ACTUALLY put the mouse cursor over the window, and sending up/down keyboard messages does nothing.

I am hoping they will have made some improvements when they roll it out for every skin

Otherwise, I have decided I will try to fix it by sending a click and quickly moving the mouse cursor back and forth, it won't be great but it's better than nothing I think
Old 05-18-2011, 11:13 AM

Ongame network

"New RedKings download client

Tomorrow we are changing our download poker client from Flash to Java. So on the 18th May we will have both our download and web clients powered by Java which will mean much better software performance and a improved playing experience."

and now, scanning does not work, fix it please
Old 05-18-2011, 08:06 PM

I guess scanning doesn't work now on every ongame client. I've tried on hollywood poker, betfair, betsafe, heypoker and on every one of them TST didn't work.
Zandry, maybe you could relase this version with "manual" scan, untill you'll find the way to fully fix it?
Old 05-19-2011, 07:06 AM

I have been working on fixing support for this new ongame client (and nothing else) since they first updated HeyPoker over a week ago. I think I will be able to get it working in some form again, but there are some big issues I have never faced before with any poker lobby. Mainly, it will not accept any keyboard input or mouse input from TableScan via win32 messages, unless:

1) The ongame lobby is the "Active" window in the foreground and cannot be placed offscreen
2) The mouse cursor must actually be over the ongame lobby for it to accept any clicks from TableScan

I can fix it this way, and I can make it a little better than it sounds, but the ongame lobby would steal focus during the scan and mouse usage during the scan would need to be limited. You would still be able to quickly click fold or raise on your tables during a scan, but doing much more than that might be problematic.

However, there is a bit of hope that it wont need to be that way, I have found a java API which I have been working with the past few days that could potentially enable me to deliver a MUCH higher quality product. Unfortunately I have been having nothing but trouble so far, and am basically getting nowhere with it.

So, my plan is this:
1) I will spend a few more days trying to research this java API and seeing if I can get it to work
2) If I am not having any success with that in the next few days, I will start working on the "workaround" method I have described above, and release it like that.

Either way, I probably will not be ready with anything until next weekend
Old 11-17-2013, 01:11 PM

Sorry for bumping this. I was looking for a trial version for this. Is there a Java API already available?