TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > General Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2010, 02:24 PM

Default Just, Wow!

I just found the program and though I have a tiny DB so far, it is awesome. And I have to say, the prices you are charging are more than fair. I am sure you could charge more, but I hope you don't - at least for now - as I can actually afford it at this price (micro limits grinder here). Your price is the reason I am still here.

Of course, the application has something to do with that too. As someone without a lot of experience with these things, I can say that I was able to set up two DBs and start scanning for tables in less than two minutes. Worked flawlessly.

I was also very stoked to see the "buddy" list. Great to have a good one incorporated with a table scanner. My supposed "highly rated" buddy list is just frustrating to use most of the time.

Anyways, I know this was not the most helpful comment for the community, though it might help encourage people who are on the fence for some reason. I just wanted to say thanks and well done. Keep up the good work.

Might I suggest that, just for the heck of it, if you decide to stay with the pricing structure and lifetime license you have stated elsewhere that you throw a "Chip In" or donation link somewhere on your site. I know I will happily help the cause in such a case when I am able to.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:41 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Thanks man! I really appreciate it
Old 06-16-2010, 09:04 PM

Default Ditto

awesome product