TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 11-05-2010, 11:51 AM

Default Problem.. please help

Hi..

I have downloaded the program right and i use poker tracker 3.. WHY exatly do i?
I have seen the screenshots, and saw that there should be som stats like: VPIP, PFR and AF.. i load up a lot of tables but in the stats its just saying: 0,00 all the way down.

What to do??

please help, thanks
Old 11-05-2010, 03:34 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Do you have hands imported into your PT3 database? If so, have you added the database to TableScan? To add a database to TableScan, go to Databases > Manage Databases > Add Database. The defaults should work, except the password should be changed to "dbpass" if you're on PT3. For starters make sure you leave the option "Scan from player cache" UNCHECKED when you first add it, you can always go back later and edit it and check that option (it makes TableScan faster reading from the database, if you regularly update the cache in PT3). Then just scan and you should see stats on the players from your database
Old 11-06-2010, 07:34 AM

I have my database set right.. but i cant see exactly why i do need pokertracker 3 .. tell me why please.. how do i import my hands into PT3, and do i need to play to get this to work.

Im confused, so please tell me in details..
i really want this to work
Old 11-06-2010, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagh17 View Post
I have my database set right.. but i cant see exactly why i do need pokertracker 3 .. tell me why please.. how do i import my hands into PT3, and do i need to play to get this to work.

Because TS gets its stats from the PT3 / HEM database.

When it scans tables, it simply gets a list of playernames of prople sat at the table and then pulls the stats for those players straight out of your own Pt£ / HEM database.

So if you see lots and lots of blank columns it simply means you dont have any stats on those players in your own DB.

You need to have quite a lot of hands in your DB before TS will provide stats on lots of players.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:55 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagh17 View Post

Thx for the help Stu

Let me try to explain as well: The major poker sites do not allow you to use a program which accesses a central database of player stats. If I set up a server or something to give you stats on all the players, then my software would not be allowed on any of the poker sites. They do, however, allow you to access and maintain your own personal database, on your own computer. So that's the reason that TableScan Turbo must use a personal database to get stats, it would not be allowed if I did it any other way.

Now, to import hand histories, first you need to make sure that saving of hand histories is turned on in your Poker Lobby Options, and make sure it's saving them for 9999+ days. Then, in PT3, go to the "Import Tab" and navigate to the location where your hand history files are being saved. You can either do an "Automatic Import" and PT3 should find your hand histories for you, or you can do a "Manual Import" and manually select the folders where your hand histories are saved.