TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 03-26-2011, 01:02 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok, I'm trying to reproduce it, i'll let you know if I find anything. In theory the only way it should be opening the tables is because it doesn't see the "Add me to Waitinglist" button visible.

Im thinking this might be your issue: Recently I helped someone with the same problem, and he had the "Add Me To Waiting List" button at the top of his widgets (as it should be), but he left the widgets scrolled down, so the button wasn't visible in the list of widgets.

At the moment, it actually needs to be visible in FTP, I'm looking in to fixing that, let me know if that's the problem you're having
Old 03-27-2011, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
In theory the only way it should be opening the tables is because it doesn't see the "Add me to Waitinglist" button visible.
Ah, so I know why I'm getting this behavior. I'm already on the waiting list of the full table that pops up. Before running table scanner, I manually search for some fish and join their tables' waiting lists (often a bunch) before running TST.

Can TST do a check to find the "Add me to Waitinglist" button and if it doesn't find one, also check to see if I'm not already on the waiting list? And if both those conditions check out, then open the table?
Old 03-27-2011, 03:52 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

That is what it's supposed to do, the Add Me/Remove me are the same button, so TableScan first waits for the table to fully load, then it looks to see if that button itself is visible, then it reads the text and if it says "Remove me" it should just do nothing. The only way it should open the table is if the button itself isn't visible. Also, autowaitlist should never try to join a waitlist of a table that you are already on the waitlist. So i'm confused

Is there any way you could add me on SKype/etc and show me on teamviewer the problem

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]
Old 03-27-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
That is what it's supposed to do, the Add Me/Remove me are the same button, so TableScan first waits for the table to fully load, then it looks to see if that button itself is visible
i think i did analyse that in my original post.

sometimes stars laggs, that leads to the table loading already (means playerlist is there), but the buttons below are not yet there, they appear some milliseconds/seconds later.

lagging issue with stars
Old 03-28-2011, 12:10 AM

Zandry, if I get time this week I'll host a video on my site for you of the behavior I'm getting. I'm afraid my schedule is too nuts this week to coordinate anything more.

My personal thoughts are that the FT Add/Remove Me buttons in the Lobby are unreliable. I've tried to write scripts that act on these buttons and sometimes they're there when they're supposed to be and sometimes they're not.

Lastly, I should clarify that I actually put myself on ALL waiting lists via Full Tilt's Lobby and then run TST. And this is no doubt affecting the behavior of TST... but I believed that TST should work in concert with doing this. I get 12 tables up in a matter of minutes and then remove myself from all waiting lists and keep TST running in the background the entire time (on PermaScan and AutoWaitlist). Then, when I drop below 12 tables, TST fills in the space with tables from PermaScan and AutoWaitlist.

...Except recently TST has been filling my screen with full tables.

As I said, I can get a video up probably this week. I appreciate your hard work, as always.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:47 AM

Ok sorry for the delay on fixing that fifilein, I think if you lower the selection speed, it could possibly be a temporary fix for you. I'm looking into trying to fix this for stars in the next update. For the issue on FTP, i'm still confused about it, but I'll try to figure it out
Old 03-29-2011, 12:43 PM

To reproduce this, I believe you would:

1. Click Add To Waitlist before running table scanner, and select, "add to any tables with 2 or more players"

2. Select Autojoin single waitlist from FT lobby options.

3. Make sure Join Waitlist OR Open Table is selected from preferred action in AutoWaitlist setting in TST.

4. Run AutoWaitlist and PermaScan
Old 04-08-2011, 01:42 PM

Ok sorry for the huge delay in me trying this and figuring it out.

Basically what's happening is, when you tell FTP to join any table with 2 or more players, they completely remove the waitinglist button from the lobby. So that's why TableScan is opening the tables with "open OR join", because when it cant see the waitinglist button, it will click "open". How are you trying to have it work?