TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > General Questions

Old 12-30-2009, 11:53 AM

Default table stats

how does this program get a table VPIP when it reads my data base info on other players?
Old 12-30-2009, 02:04 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

It averages the VPIP of all the "Known Players" at the table. A "Known Player" is a player with >X hands(50 by default), you can set it in configure > advanced > define
Old 12-30-2009, 03:47 PM

so i am better off looking for the players i know who are easy marks vs high vpip tables as it only is a average vpip of players at the table that i have alot of hands on. or search for tables with the most known players. is there any FAQ or other video's on best use set up ect.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:01 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I missed your reply here somehow, I'm very sorry The reason that the averages are only compiled from "Known" players with over 50 hands is that when players have under ~100 hands, their stats are not reliable, and in some cases, for example a player with 10 hands can have a 100% vpip or something like that which will mess up the table averages.

The known players just shows you how many players at the table have more than X hands, or are players you have stats on. In some cases, I have heard of people with huge databases searching for tables with the least known players, as they figure if they don't have hands on a player then that player must be a beginner.

Anyways, I would agree that it's better just to try to find indivual players that you want to play with rather than make a judgement on the average VPIP of the table

Unfortunately there is no manual or tutorials at the moment but I will be writing it soon