TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 07-10-2010, 06:20 PM

I did used to get occasional crashes with the previous release, and after restarting TST it would generally sort itself out. I'll let you know if I can reproduce anything consistently with this version.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:49 PM

Default I just started to have problems w/FTP

I had it working last night on both Stars and FTP, today Stars works but not FTP all of a sudden.

I've gone over the settings a bunch (there aren't that many).

Hmm..

Carb

Last edited by MostlyCarbon; 07-10-2010 at 06:51 PM. Reason: I'm dumb
Old 07-10-2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaucoupFish View Post
I did used to get occasional crashes with the previous release, and after restarting TST it would generally sort itself out. I'll let you know if I can reproduce anything consistently with this version.
I also sent you a Skype message: I can reproduce the crash by right-click selecting Scan table on an individual table after a normal scan has run, I think this might tie in to the earlier thought of having the "Activate Selected Table" option enabled (doesn't it perform a scan after x amounts of time or hands?).
Old 07-11-2010, 06:04 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Thanks BeaucoupFish, I have released another small update v0.50 to fix this issue

Anyone else who had crash issues please let me know if this fixes it
Old 07-11-2010, 11:10 AM

Install a new version crashes continues
Old 07-11-2010, 07:12 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorn View Post
Install a new version crashes continues
Hey shorn, could you go into more detail about what the crashes you're getting are?

1) Does TableScan start to scan, then Full Tilt crashes in the middle of a scan?

2) Or does TableScan not start to scan, and give you some errors? If so what are the errors?

3) Or does TableScan actually crash at the beginning of a scan? And give you a message like "The program needs to close"
Old 07-14-2010, 01:35 AM

Today i test this.

Crash (FTP client`s crash, not table scaner`s) appears when scanning in process and opened new table from wait list. I see buy in menu and in this second FTP client crashed. Next: "The program needs to close" (about FTP client) and window with suggestion to report FTP support about this error.

I learned fix this. If opened take sit window, I must click "cancel scan" in tablescanner and just after this I can open new table and quietly buy in without any crashes.

I will be very thank, if u fix this.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:18 AM

Thanks to your post shorn I think I have figured out what is happening

I am going to release an update v0.50b tonight. Please check back and download it and let me know if it fixes the issue for you. Before I made the fix, I was getting numerous crashes in the scenario you described, since I made the fix I have opened over 50 tables from the "seat available" popup in a row, without a single crash, so I think I have fixed it
Old 07-20-2010, 07:01 AM

I forgot to thank you for such a quick update. Big Thank you for your work!