TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 05-19-2011, 03:06 AM

Default Redkings (Ongame) update

Hi,
tablescan turbo wont work with the new update?!
Any info on this?

Thx
Old 05-19-2011, 07:06 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I have been working on fixing support for this new ongame client (and nothing else) since they first updated HeyPoker over a week ago. I think I will be able to get it working in some form again, but there are some big issues I have never faced before with any poker lobby. Mainly, it will not accept any keyboard input or mouse input from TableScan via win32 messages, unless:

1) The ongame lobby is the "Active" window in the foreground and cannot be placed offscreen
2) The mouse cursor must actually be over the ongame lobby for it to accept any clicks from TableScan

I can fix it this way, and I can make it a little better than it sounds, but the ongame lobby would steal focus during the scan and mouse usage during the scan would need to be limited. You would still be able to quickly click fold or raise on your tables during a scan, but doing much more than that might be problematic.

However, there is a bit of hope that it wont need to be that way, I have found a java API which I have been working with the past few days that could potentially enable me to deliver a MUCH higher quality product. Unfortunately I have been having nothing but trouble so far, and am basically getting nowhere with it.

So, my plan is this:
1) I will spend a few more days trying to research this java API and seeing if I can get it to work
2) If I am not having any success with that in the next few days, I will start working on the "workaround" method I have described above, and release it like that.

Either way, I probably will not be ready with anything until next weekend
Old 05-19-2011, 03:31 PM

Thank you so much for your work zandry! Table selecting is so essential for my poker game. If there is some beta or even alpha versions so please let me know! I can give some feedback also if needed. Keep up the good work!
Old 05-20-2011, 01:35 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I wanted to update the forum with the good news:

I have gotten the java API I mentioned above working great! I can select the tables freely, and read out table names and player names with 100% accuracy. Once I've finished fixing it:

1) The scanning should be much faster than it was previously
2) 100% accurate on player names and table names (it doesn't even have a problem with the ... at the end of the player name, I can read the full name)
3) Opening tables should be nearly instant
4) I think it will work with the lobby minimized

I will probably post at least a test version here on the forum by monday or tuesday, so check back
Old 05-22-2011, 06:15 AM

sounds great dude. doin' a good job there! thanks!
Old 05-22-2011, 06:34 AM

Hi! What kind of Java API you found?
Old 05-22-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankais View Post
Hi! What kind of Java API you found?
I'll email you the name, I can tell you I already tried it on the tables and it doesn't work

P.S. I will be posting a version to test here tonight, and hopefully doing a real release on the main page of the website tomorrow
Old 05-24-2011, 04:57 AM

Here is a fix for ongame, please let me know if it's working for you, I want to release an update tonight

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...e-RC4-b2-4.exe
Old 05-24-2011, 05:21 AM

works perfectly (TowerPoker). problems have not yet noticed. thanks Zandry.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:38 AM

seems to work ok also at Tower Poker great work thanks , but bwin isnt though (they didnt make an update) im the one who send u PM on 2+2 about this :] so i hope in official release it will work