TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 01-16-2013, 11:26 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Yes it works for PS.com as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:34 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to mr malkovich
Default Update cannot be installed

Hiho,
cant uptdate TableScanTurbo with the downloaaded file.
I got an error-message.

(Sorry, english is not my native language

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
PokerStars.eu just released a new update, which causes TST to not be able to join waitlists. Here is a fix for that issue, I am going to try to release this update by tomorrow:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...v1-0-2-b23.exe

Edit: Important note: They have changed the font in the table list of the "classic" lobby theme. The above build will still work fine in the classic lobby with the "Use NO-OCR" option at Configure > settings > sites > pokerstars. Otherwise, you should use the black lobby.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Error.jpg (20.9 KB, 5 views)
Old 01-17-2013, 08:06 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr malkovich View Post
Hiho,
cant uptdate TableScanTurbo with the downloaaded file.
I got an error-message.

(Sorry, english is not my native language
It's necessary to close PokerStars first if you have already scanned with TableScan, you can close pokerstars and then "retry" and the update will complete without errors
Old 01-17-2013, 08:10 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to mr malkovich

Thx...that was the right information...
nice support.
thank you
Old 01-17-2013, 08:33 AM

Worked for me.

Thank you!
Old 01-17-2013, 10:33 AM

after update PokerStars & TST show this error and does not show the tables and opponents

PokerStars Error: System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException: Не найден метод "TRowHeight" в интерфейсе/типе "TableScan.PSServer, TableScan, Version=1.0.2.17138, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=fa4e0a791b0ed0e3". Server stack trace: в System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.MethodCall.Resol veMethod(Boolean bThrowIfNotResolved) в System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.MethodCall..ctor (Object handlerObject, BinaryMethodCallMessage smuggledMsg) в System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Bin aryMethodCall.ReadArray(Object[] callA, Object handlerObject) в System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Obj ectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage) в System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Bin aryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage) в System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CoreChannel.Deser ializeBinaryRequestMessage(String objectUri, Stream inputStream, Boolean bStrictBinding, TypeFilterLevel securityLevel) в System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryServerForma tterSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage requestMsg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, IMessage& responseMsg, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream) Exception rethrown at [0]: в System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleRe turnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) в System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateI nvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) в TableScan.PSServer.TRowHeight(String ChannelName) в TableScan.PokerStarsA.SetRectangle(String InChannelName) в TableScan.PokerStarsA.Run(IContext InContext, String InChannelName)
Old 01-17-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwert12 View Post
after update PokerStars & TST show this error and does not show the tables and opponents
Please add me on skype and show me the problem on teamviewer:

AIM: ZandryTST
Old 01-17-2013, 12:14 PM

Default Auto joining table waitlists

Hi. Yesterday i had to update TST and i lost all my original settings. I had to write them all over again, but that is done and i`m encountering a new problem. Yesterday i couldn`t join any waitinglists, but now i`m autojoining all the tables when i scan. What can i do?

Thanx
Old 01-17-2013, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sondre.stromme View Post
Hi. Yesterday i had to update TST and i lost all my original settings. I had to write them all over again, but that is done and i`m encountering a new problem. Yesterday i couldn`t join any waitinglists, but now i`m autojoining all the tables when i scan. What can i do?

Thanx
I'm sorry about that, the good news is unless you deleted the config folder, you probably did not lose your original settings. What probably happened is that you installed this update to a different directory than you had originally installed TST, but your settings should still be there in your old folder. Even if you uninstalled the previous version (which is not necessary), it would not delete the \config\ folder with your config files.

Regarding your problem today, it is most likely a filtering issue, if you want I can take a look at it, add me on skype/etc

AIM: ZandryTST
Old 01-19-2013, 01:28 PM

Hello. After last update i not can hide the window Tables. I used to have only one window - Players. Now I can not do it. Fix this please. Thanks.