TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 04-11-2011, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilips View Post
HUD is not working on mini view tables after the update.

This last update broke everything on miniview, not even HM is working on this view.
FWIW, the miniview tables have a diferent name then the rest of the views, they now don't have the name of the skin in front of the table name like they did before.

Before/normalview:

Diamondbet - Hold'em (x seat table) - username - stake - name of the table

Now mini view:

Holdem - username - stake - name of the table

I have created a AHK script that changes the name of the tables like they used to be and now the HUD is working again. The only tables that don't show the HUD are the new ones: "Button 251 (Deep)".. maybe the ()?
Old 04-11-2011, 04:32 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Tyvm for all the info, sorry for the delay, will have this update out in the next few days
Old 04-15-2011, 05:04 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok, I fixed all this stuff, I need to sleep and then work a few more hours on it before I can release the update on the website, if you read this after I release RC4 build 2, then this link will probably be dead and you should just use RC4 build 2

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...date-RC4-u.exe

Let me know if I fixed everything, I tried to, sorry again for the delay
Old 04-17-2011, 11:19 AM

I have tested the new update and the HUD is working on all tables again. But the leave waiting list option still doesn't work for Anonymous and the new tables.

The Advanced View didn't work before but that was my fault, i made a few changes to the skin theme. Now that im back to the original theme is working again.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilips View Post
I have tested the new update and the HUD is working on all tables again. But the leave waiting list option still doesn't work for Anonymous and the new tables.

The Advanced View didn't work before but that was my fault, i made a few changes to the skin theme. Now that im back to the original theme is working again.
Since the old tables were deleted today, leave waiting list is not working on any tables.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:58 AM

Ok, ty, I will try and fix it tonight before I release this update. I ended up taking a few more days on it because I'm finishing up adding merge network
Old 04-19-2011, 04:35 AM

Could you send me a message on MSN and help me do this one, I can't figure out the problem, since I have no $$ on this site and cant deposit, all I can see are the play money tables leaving waitinglist works well, i'm pretty sure it must be something with the way the table names are listed in the waitinglist window, they must not be the same as the table names in the lobby somehow