TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 03-01-2011, 04:41 PM

Default opens table despite being full

hi,

i found out why tst sometimes opens table, instead of putting me on the waitlist, when the table is already full and there are people on the waiting list.

it seems to happen, when the pokerstars client lags a bit, and i did reduce the scanning speed already.

the following is a case, tst scrolls to the next table, what appears immediateli is the "go to table" button, the "find seat" and "join waitlist" have a small lag - the go to table is always there.

when the table is full, there are 3 buttons, when the table has a free seat, there are just 2 - the second button also lags slightly.

can it be that tst waits if there are more buttons, and then decides if the table is full or not?
Old 03-01-2011, 04:55 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok, I understand, I'll see if I can fix it, but I'm pretty sure TableScan waits till the table is fully loaded, then yes if it doesn't see the waitlist button, then it will open the table instead
Old 03-01-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Ok, I understand, I'll see if I can fix it, but I'm pretty sure TableScan waits till the table is fully loaded, then yes if it doesn't see the waitlist button, then it will open the table instead
yeah, i looked at it when it did it, the player list and the first button appear immediatly, the other ones lag a bit.

i think the easiest solution would be to keep tst waiting until the second button appears (this one is different between full/notfull tables, but its always present) and then go forward. there is only a third button when there is a waitlist
Old 03-02-2011, 04:25 PM

IS this happening on FT? because I have had this happen the last few days.

For some reason I am ending up with loads of open tables with a "join waitlist" button. So for some reason the table is opening but Im not being seated???
Old 03-02-2011, 04:45 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Hey Stu, use this build, let me know how it works:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...date-RC3-r.exe

The problem is due to FTP's new update, I have been really sick the last few days, just feeling a little better today so that's partly the reason for the delayed update. I'm probably not gonna release it tonight but I'm gonna do it by tomorrow night no matter what

The good news is, scanning FTP is much faster now, and it seems like they greatly improved the memory leak in their software as well, I've had it scanning 3+ days straight without crashing since the update
Old 03-02-2011, 05:37 PM

Awesome, thanks

Ill give it a try tomorrow and let you know.

Hope you feel better soon dude.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:22 AM

yes the update seems to have done the trick on FT.

Thanks
Old 03-23-2011, 02:21 PM

It appears that after Full Tilt's latest update (3-21-11 or 3-22-11) I'm getting a bunch of full tables popping up like OP describes.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:28 PM

Hey bandits, can you try this update and let me know if it fixes it:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...date-RC4-g.exe

I've made some fixes recently, I should release a version RC4 b2 with these fixes by tomorrow night
Old 03-25-2011, 03:10 PM

The update does not fix it. For the time being I am just selecting "join waitlist" under preferred action, not "join waitlist OR open table."