TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 11-08-2012, 04:09 AM

Default feature suggestion: score seat position and auto sit out

Hi

I found your program this week and I like it a lot.
But before I (and probably two of my friends) buy it, we would like to know the status/your position ont he following features:
- score seat position:
We would like to have a feature for PokerStars whith which it is possible to influence the table score. for example, the nearer the fish is to our seat, the higher the score. But this should be very flexible to configure.
But I just realized, that you can't scan the seat position from the lobby. How does your table HUD works? I guess you just capture the table name in the upper left corner?
So you would either have to capture the player names or read the hand histories (from Stars directly or HEM2?).
If you would implement this feature, I think your already great program would gain so much from it!

Auto sit out:
This feature was already suggested here: http://www.tablescanturbo.com/forums...ead.php?t=1378

I think this would be a very great feature as well.
I often have the problem of just being to busy playing many tables rather than to check the score over and over again. I could do that, but I would have to give up one table to play on.
And I think this feature is not so hard to implement? You would have to basically click a checkbox whenever a condition meets a specific criteria?

In my dreams, my tablescanner is configured once and then I would just like to focus on playing while my tablescanner is looking out for the best games on the site without me worrying about that.
Let my dreams come true ;-)
Old 11-08-2012, 07:53 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

The seat position stuff is very unlikely unfortunately for the reasons you stated

I have been thinking a lot about the auto-sitout and I do think I will add that probably in the next few months, as it is requested a lot
Old 11-15-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
The seat position stuff is very unlikely unfortunately for the reasons you stated

I have been thinking a lot about the auto-sitout and I do think I will add that probably in the next few months, as it is requested a lot
the auto-sitout sounds great.
I have an idea for the auto-sitout feature:
- Possibility to keep a specific table by shortcut: Sometimes, at one table there is no fish by definition but it is maybe a very very bad reg and we're deep and I'm in position to him. So I definitely don't want this table to be auto-sitout.

I also thought about the position rating. It shouldnt be too hard to read out the positions from the hand history? It would obviously be one hand delayed, but this should be not that hard to implement but it would improve the rating a ton (two huge fish on a full ring table just to my left are not that great, to my left it's a dream table). I think the position rating is also important regarding the auto-sitout.
What do others think about the positional rating?
Old 12-13-2012, 02:30 PM

auto sitout +1, I was thinking at this feature few day ago
Old 01-31-2013, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by von7thal View Post
- score seat position:
We would like to have a feature for PokerStars whith which it is possible to influence the table score. for example, the nearer the fish is to our seat, the higher the score. But this should be very flexible to configure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Hey -

Something changed with the introduction of the graphical preview in the lobby?

+1 for the auto sit out
Old 02-03-2013, 05:49 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

With the graphical preview it could be possible but would still be a very complicated thing to add. I still do want to add auto-sitout, I guess I should start working on it soon
Old 02-03-2013, 09:55 AM

IMO i only consider a seat more profitable if i have a fish directly at my right with no one between it and me.

This would be easier to see if you add the coloring feature, so at every table you could see if you have a god seat.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:46 PM

I see im not the only one who thinks the auto sit out feature would be a great addition.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:18 AM

Any news on the auto-sitout matter?