TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 12-10-2011, 10:12 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry
Exclamation Temporary iPoker Fix!

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the delay, I assumed iPoker would have fixed the problems by now so I was waiting, but since they still have not, I decided to take matters into my own hands and try to scan the 2panel lobby in iPoker, which still works, although very slowly.

Anyways, I am happy to say that I have successfully got TableScan scanning the 2panel lobby. It is very slow on the first scan, but after that it goes much faster. It's not perfect but it's a good temporary solution that you can use while we wait and hope that iPoker will fix it

Here is the build:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...-RC4-b8-19.exe

Some important things to know: This build scans the 2panel lobby, but it scans the 2panel lobby from bottom to top. This means you will need to sort the tables in the 2panel lobby to the bottom of the list. However, it will switch back to the 3panel lobby to open tables/join waitlists. This is because it can do it much faster in the 3panel lobby. So you want to sort the full tables at the top of the 3panel lobby, for faster opening/joining speed.

Please let me know how it works for you. I'll fix any bugs we find tomorrow and then I will release this update tomorrow night. If it doesn't work for you, please let me know what skin you are scanning (for example: William Hill, Titan, Betfred, and so on)
Old 12-11-2011, 08:38 AM

Thanks a lot. Seems to be working fine with Titan. It left out 1 or 2 tables on some runs, rescanning those tables specifically (right click - 'Scan Table') is working fine, though, so I don't mind.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:10 PM

This fix didn't work for me in terms of scanning the 2 panel lobby. It would just scan and then nothing would come up (no tables recognized). When I remove the option to scan the 2 panel lobby, the 3 panel scan seems to work. The wait list functionality still seems broken though. This is on winner poker.

Also fyi they aren't the quickest to fix problems over there. I sit at tables daily with obvious bots that have been playing under the same accounts for years.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:11 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

From what I can see winner poker didn't do the update so it should work on the 3panel lobby. What is wrong with the waitlist functionality, TST doesnt click the button, or is it the new bug on ipoker where you have to click the button twice for it to join you?
Old 12-11-2011, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
From what I can see winner poker didn't do the update so it should work on the 3panel lobby. What is wrong with the waitlist functionality, TST doesnt click the button, or is it the new bug on ipoker where you have to click the button twice for it to join you?
Having dealt with it for a couple of days I still couldn't tell you exactly. You click on it manually, and it'll join or not. TST seems to have about the same success rate. Some times when you look at the wait list your name is in parentheses, but you can still join the list. Often when I scan through the tables with TST, the poker client will no longer show me on the wait lists at any tables. I'm not sure though if I'm not on them any more or it just doesn't show it.

There was some kind of update a couple of days ago. I believe that in general this skin uses an older version of the software.

Last edited by ldr; 12-11-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:32 AM

Working fine for me, thanks.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:47 AM

Hey Zandry, the update didn`t work for me.

What works is to open every table, so the names will appear at 3panel lobby, and after that the scans works fine. But it have a little work to open all tables, and wait the names appear at 3 panel. Maybe u can do this automatically at TableScan.

I don`t know how is the situation at other skins, i play at boyle.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozaro View Post
Hey Zandry, the update didn`t work for me.

What works is to open every table, so the names will appear at 3panel lobby, and after that the scans works fine. But it have a little work to open all tables, and wait the names appear at 3 panel. Maybe u can do this automatically at TableScan.

I don`t know how is the situation at other skins, i play at boyle.
Yeah it doesn't work yet on every skin yet, I will fix support for boyle later tonight and post another fix
Old 12-12-2011, 12:16 PM

Ok, here is a build that should work on a lot more sites including boyle and parimatch:

I haven't quite figured out why it accidentally clicks "my account" yet but I should have that solved tonight
Old 12-12-2011, 03:23 PM

Here's another build, I figured out the issue with the "my account" getting opened I think, and also fixed support for myBet

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplecard View Post
Thanks for your solution! "My account" appear for me when TST put me in a waitlist.

Another thing: My Ipoker Betpot doesnt work with Zandrys new "2panelsolution". TST get stuck. Anyone here who have a solution? I played without Betpot today because TST is more important I think.
Can you show me the problem on teamviewer, and I can try to fix it