TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 04-12-2012, 03:48 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Good, but do you mean you fixed issue #5? If you fixed issue #4 from this list how did you do it?

Quote:
4.) I also saw tablescanner is not removing the "join waitlist"-popup sometimes. It just hangs in front and I have to close it manually in order to make the scan working again.

5.) tablescanner is opening tables, althoug it shouldn't because there is no players which appears in the permascan filter window. Maybe a configuration problem?
Old 04-12-2012, 02:35 PM

sorry ur right, I meant issue #5.

The popups are still hanging sometimes like "you are already playing...", ""A Seat is reserved...", "Join Waitlist...".

e.g. the "join waitlist" popup is hanging with tablename: "(Shallow) Lacbelot" right now, maybe it could be a issue with special characters at table names.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:50 AM

I can verify that the popup "you are already playing at table ..." appears at least when the scan gets to table "Bräunlingen", "Abaza (NO DP)" so it likely has something to do with letters.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:36 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok, thanks, I will try to fix that in the next few days
Old 04-16-2012, 07:56 PM

thank you
Old 04-20-2012, 04:16 PM

Hey wally, sorry for the delay, I have made some improvements so that TableScan will now properly recognize tables with strange characters as being open. I hope that improves this issue

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/TableScanTurbo_Update-RC4-b12-7.exe
Old 04-23-2012, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Hey wally, sorry for the delay, I have made some improvements so that TableScan will now properly recognize tables with strange characters as being open. I hope that improves this issue

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/TableScanTurbo_Update-RC4-b12-7.exe
Thank you!
Old 04-24-2012, 10:04 AM

it seems the new version fixed something since the scan runs smoother without hanging popups of "join waitlist", "you are already playing" and so on.

However the #3 issue still appears.
Quote:
3. When the ipoker lobby throws the popup to enter a new table and needs my "OK" to open this table, I can't click on it. I need to abort the scan to make it work.
Looks like the ipoker lobby has no real focus since tablescannerturbo is running in the background?!

So I need to bring the TST window in front and cancel the current scan in order to enter a new table most of the time.

Last edited by wally; 04-24-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:09 PM

Alright that's great news, so what do you think is causing #3 to happen? As you know TST has a special feature for iPoker to detect when a seat available popup is open, it should immediately pause the scan until you close the popup. Does that feature work most of the time?
Old 04-24-2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Alright that's great news, so what do you think is causing #3 to happen? As you know TST has a special feature for iPoker to detect when a seat available popup is open, it should immediately pause the scan until you close the popup. Does that feature work most of the time?
it rather looks like this feature isn't working like it should anymore.
The few times it works, it's probably because TST scan is paused anyway (time period between scans)

edit: And unfortunately the popup to join waitinglist for table "(shallow) halifax" hangs right now and I need to click OK in order to get it away. So this problem seems not fixed 100%

Last edited by wally; 04-24-2012 at 04:06 PM.