TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 09-27-2013, 06:39 AM

Question TST and 888: scanning speed falls

Hi! I play at 888 Poker. If I use the test, the lobby client eventually begins to lag. Strongly decreases the scan rate and a poker room client (manual mode), and accordingly in the test. Helps only restart the poker room client. If I do not use the test, then it's okay. How can I solve this problem?

My config: WIN7x64, z77, i5 3570K, 8gb, SSD sata III
Old 09-27-2013, 09:59 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

The 888poker lobby has a bad memory leak when you use the 888 playernotes, every time it draws the player icon in the lobby, it uses more and more memory until it eventually crashes. The only solution at the moment is to remove your playernotes from 888, then you can leave it running for days with no problems. The way to remove your playernotes is to rename the file "PlayerNotes.ini" usually found in "My Documents > 888poker"
Old 09-30-2013, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
The way to remove your playernotes is to rename the file "PlayerNotes.ini" usually found in "My Documents > 888poker"
if this really works u are my personal hero
Old 09-30-2013, 01:20 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Well, please let me know There are two files, one in My Documents > 888poker, and one in My Documents > 888poker > yourusername. By renaming them or just moving them to a different folder you can save them in case you ever want them back, it should work I think
Old 10-01-2013, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Well, please let me know There are two files, one in My Documents > 888poker, and one in My Documents > 888poker > yourusername. By renaming them or just moving them to a different folder you can save them in case you ever want them back, it should work I think
wow, it really works! BUT when u remove those ur settings will be reset as well - just to let u guys know
Old 10-09-2013, 12:39 AM

don't wanna open a new thread. just in case - is there anything one can do about the waiting list issue? it always offers me seats at tables where no seats available and I will be removed from WL. I'm okay with not joining WLs but TST always tries to join the table again and again etc... and of course I wanne leave auto-waitlist on to be the first at a table when a fish joins
Old 10-10-2013, 05:34 PM

Well I don't know what your waitinglist issue is but it sounds like you might benefit from using the blacklist, if it keeps joining one table the blacklist can be used to block that, in Configure > Autowaitlist > Blacklist settings
Old 10-11-2013, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy_tk View Post
don't wanna open a new thread. just in case - is there anything one can do about the waiting list issue? it always offers me seats at tables where no seats available and I will be removed from WL. I'm okay with not joining WLs but TST always tries to join the table again and again etc... and of course I wanne leave auto-waitlist on to be the first at a table when a fish joins

Yes. this trouble is exist. And because of this its impossible to use TST in 888 . Blacklist settings not help here.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:16 PM

I have problems with lag on 888 so I renamed the PlayerNotes.ini and in the beginning it worked.
But a while in the session it started lagging again and I noticed that it created another PlayerNotes.ini file.

What should I do?
Old 10-18-2013, 05:54 AM

Well, the lag from my testing just comes from when the lobby draws the player notes in the lobby. So, are you saying it gives all your player notes back? Is there any other way to remove all the notes?