TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 11-19-2009, 02:45 PM

Default problems with win7

hi there,i am currently running windows 7 with PT3 and using ultimate bet.I downloaded software ran thru installwizard everything seemed fine.at finish following message appeared
unable to execute file (adress of tablescan/exe)
create process failed:code 740
requested operation requires elevation
shortcut appears on desktop I open up and go thru process of setting up databases and table filters.i open ub and start scan and nothing appears.I download latest update and same process and error message appear.
I am running norton360 and recieved a threat notice about tablescan and said norton sonar detected risk then sonar removed risk,checked history says TST was a high level threat.I went to manage firewalls and opened program rules and allowed TST access.I then ran latestupgrade of TST same message appeared.
I hope you can help thanks(program looks awesome)
Old 11-19-2009, 05:15 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Well, the "requested operation requires elevation" issue, I believe is because you must run Tablescan "as admin". You can set it up to always run as admin.

Also, unfortunately due to the latest update of AP/UB they are no longer supported in the current version 0.44f, I should be releasing a fix by tomorrow night.

Regarding norton 360, maybe it doesn't like some specific p/invoke I am doing to read the lobby, so it is causing a false positive. I'm not really familiar with their support but there is probably an email address you can send the TST files to and let them know that it is causing a false positive, and they can fix it
Old 11-22-2009, 02:34 AM

Default win 7 probs

thanks for quick response.those messages only came when i installed software.had set to admin. priveleges and the software would load no problem just wouldnt start scanning.so i tested it with fulltilt no problems at all,so problem is just the latest ub update.sorry for drama I'll just wait for update. program looks awesome by the way
Old 11-23-2009, 05:00 PM

Smile Ub update

Hi Zandry,installed update evertything works fine thank you .what incredible software,keep up the good work,simply awesome.