TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 08-02-2012, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasmes04 View Post
i believe its good now, tks a lot!! but if you could find a way that i wouldnt sit again on a table that i left, untill at least one player on the table as changed, i wouldnt bother you ever again!!!
Hey Zandry, is this option available yet? i really wanna buy your software but not without this function cause i cant use the autowaitlist like i want without it!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:50 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Sorry for the delayed response, I am working on an option which will be available in the next update: "Don't allow AutoWaitlist to open a table more than once if it has not changed within X minutes"

Do you think that will fulfill your needs?
Old 08-06-2012, 03:43 PM

i guess it would be better to implement a hotkey which allows you to snooze a table for a specified time. so like if a table popups up again and again and you are sure you don't want to take a seat or whatever you press that hotkey. than it could be the case that you have the option to snooze the table for x minutes or till the table lineup changes (whichever comes first).
Old 08-07-2012, 04:59 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I've also been thinking of making a "blacklist table" option, which would be a manual option stop tablescan from joining a table for X minutes
Old 08-13-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Sorry for the delayed response, I am working on an option which will be available in the next update: "Don't allow AutoWaitlist to open a table more than once if it has not changed within X minutes"

Do you think that will fulfill your needs?
If by "has not changed" you mean that the players siting are the same, yes!! thats exactly what i would want, but not within x minutes,it shouldnt open unless there is a new player sitting.

Last edited by vasmes04; 08-13-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Tags
4-max, ipoker, sit out