TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 04-15-2011, 01:44 AM

1) I'm getting an error when I try to install the latest beta. It's this:

I always choose Abort, but any idea what's going on here?

2) May I also suggest that you change the way you release betas / fixes. It's often not clear just what the latest beta is (because they're hidden in various threads like this one). On your download page you should have 2 links:
i) most recent stable/official release
ii) most recent beta (and for this link you need to maintain a page that chronicles just what each beta you release was meant to fix, etc.)
Old 04-15-2011, 05:08 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Here is the most recent beta:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...date-RC4-u.exe

I will have it released on the website as "RC4 build 2" by tonight

The reason you got that error is because you had already been scanning pokerstars with TST, so EasyHook was in use. The solution is to close PokerStars and TST before running the update

I totally agree with you about needing a better way to do the updates. Once I release the software for sale, I'd like to do much more frequent updates. Also, I'm going to make a forum "Announcements and Releases" or something like that, where I post all the latest builds. The reason I've kindve been lagging is I don't want to force everyone to download an update, then add some more stuff, force again, etc. But once I've released the software for sale, you won't be forced to update, so I can try and release more frequent updates without worrying about it as much
Old 04-15-2011, 05:17 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Improved version of the fix:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...date-RC4-w.exe

There was a little bug in the version I posted above
Old 05-26-2011, 05:34 AM

hey zandry,

haven't read all of this thread and auto-join waitinglist or table is working for me. but from time to time he starts to run a tablescan on double-clicking a player/table. he also joins the table, but why the scan?
sounds weird but it only seems to happen on joining stars tables (using it for ipoker, party, stars and ongame).

actually imo this just started with the new beta version including ongame java client. anyone else expiriencing this bug?

Last edited by willy_tk; 05-26-2011 at 05:37 AM.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:04 AM

I don't understand willy, you double click on a table or player and TableScan starts a full scan of all tables? Or it rescans that table?
Old 05-26-2011, 07:11 PM

unfortunately it runs a complete scan of all tables. really sounds strange, but that's what it does sometimes
Old 05-26-2011, 07:19 PM

Do you have any options turned on in Configure > AutoSelect ?
Old 05-27-2011, 07:18 AM

only a check at "Do not select active table ..." but i think this one is default!?
can't remember ever changing anything there
Old 05-30-2011, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Improved version of the fix:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...date-RC4-w.exe

There was a little bug in the version I posted above
Hi,

seems that this update (and previous ones referenced on this post) no longer exists.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:53 AM

Right, this is an old thread, the update on the website is newer than the updates posted in this thread, are you having a problem?