TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 09-24-2011, 10:49 AM

Default PartyPoker waitinglist bug

Hi there,

since the last PartyPoker updates (like 2 weeks ago!?) I'm experiencing a bug joining the waitinglists. If I double-click a table with already 6 players (6max obv) playing it often just opens table instead of joining the waitingslist. This usually only happens if there is a seat available. Anyone else experiencing this bug?
Old 09-24-2011, 07:00 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Yes, there does seem to be some strange problems with it, I have been working on it today, having a tough time right now because the buttons themselves in the lobby behave very strangely, there's frequently tables where the table is full but it says 9/10 and then you cant join the waitlist, the button isnt there, and some other little oddities as well, anyways Ill post a fix/improvement here in the next day or two
Old 09-25-2011, 04:39 AM

sounds great. ty
Old 09-29-2011, 05:46 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok, I think I finally understand what the problem is, thanks to someone else explaining it to me. It's a bug in their software that unfortunately seems like I am not going to be able to fix it.

But I can explain how to reproduce it, so people could email them complaining about it and let's hope they fix it. Basically, the bug is that once a table has been opened, partypoker will not update that table, sometimes for a few minutes.

So here is an easy way to reproduce it and see what is happening:

1) Go to your lobby and sort the list by # of players descending
2) Find some tables with 1 or 2 open seats, and open them up.
3) Now watch for the tables to fill up. Once a table fills up, go find it in the lobby. You will find that it will still say 5/6, and will not show the waitinglist button. Even in the playerlist, it will only show 5 players, although sometimes it will show the 6th player.

Full tables do have the same issue as well but it's easier to test on the tables with an empty seat. Also, it doesn't matter if you leave the table open, or close it. Either way, this bug will happen, the length of time it shows the old table seems to vary somewhat, sometimes it updates itself quickly, sometimes it seemingly never updates.

The good news at least spending all this time working on it I did find another little bug when joining multiple waitlists at once that TableScan might miss one or two and I fixed that bug
Old 10-04-2011, 07:35 AM

thanks mate. party sux
Old 10-04-2011, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy_tk View Post
thanks mate. party sux
There may be some other issues happening that aren't their fault, I still need to do more testing