TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 01-26-2012, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Ok, I understand, I hope so too
I haven`t played IPoker for a while.
But now I wanna add it again because the MSNL-playerpool is not at every daytime so big on Pokerstars...

So I have checked out today the lobby of IPoker and had to realize shocked that they still did not fix this issue!!!!!!

For me it is clear now -> they will just not fix this issue at all.
So have you found some solid solutions which allows to scan simultaneously on 2 sites without a significant decrease in the speed?

Or is Tablescanner now worthless on IPoker for serious players?
Just need here a honest and clear answer to be able to decide and potentially add another pokerskin as my 2ndsite to Pokerstars and not rejoin to IPoker...
Old 01-26-2012, 08:46 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Actually Placebo, you'll be happy to know they are releasing a new update in the coming weeks, they've already released it at sunpoker and titanpoker, go download one of them and download the version of TST I posted in this thread if you want to try it:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/forums...ead.php?p=4498

The new ipoker lobby is really fast and TableScan scans it really quickly, faster than any other site I'd say, and TableScan can jump to any table in the lobby. I'm also almost finished adding enet/yatahay as well, I don't know if that helps your decision at all but I wont be finishing with Enet until after I release 1.0 (which will be very soon)
Old 01-27-2012, 02:33 PM

rly doubt tbh that other IPoker-skins will fix the prob soon (I need boylepoker or WH). Just b/c all IPoker-skins are always telling yout they will and will do what you wana hear but they have no power to do so -> the power has only playtech (their software-company).
Similarily they tell you all day long since 2 years (!!) that they will add RSA-Tokens, but they will never do so b/c playtech do not want it (RSA-technology is too expensive..)

It is ridic tbh....

I also cannot try the new lobby b/c I do not play at the both lucky IPoker-skins and also do not wanna play there.

So atm there is absolutely no chance to scan at Boyle - did I get this correct?

btw.,
enet = entraction?
what is yatahay?
Old 01-27-2012, 03:07 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Someone told me WH is supposed to do the update on Jan 31st I don't know about boyle. You can scan the current ipoker 2panel lobby with the current version of TST as well but it's just really slow. Enet/Yatahay is two different names for the same pokersite network that i've had a lot of requests for
Old 01-28-2012, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Someone told me WH is supposed to do the update on Jan 31st I don't know about boyle. You can scan the current ipoker 2panel lobby with the current version of TST as well but it's just really slow. Enet/Yatahay is two different names for the same pokersite network that i've had a lot of requests for
all right^^

Can I scan Pokerstars and IPoker simultaneously with this 2-panel-methode w/o decreasing the speed of the Pokerstars-scan?
How does this 2panel-method work and what do I have to do to scan this way?
Old 01-29-2012, 03:03 AM

You don't have to do anything to scan 2panel, it's an option which is on by default, at Configure > Settings > Sites > iPoker > Scan 2panel lobby. Unfortunately it might decrease the speed of the overall scan if iPoker is taking a long time, usually it's only very slow on the first scan. You could also just copy TST to another directory and run 2 copies of it, one for ipoker and one for pokerstars, so it doesn't affect the speed of your scan on stars
Old 01-29-2012, 02:08 PM

ok, thx so far.

Basically I could just open TST twice and use one for Stars and the 2nd opened TST-window for IPoker - did I get this right?
Old 02-05-2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
probably not^^

And that is the problem: As I have already said, the IPoker-Support is telling a lot when the day is long.

For me it is clear:
hey will likely never or in 100 years fix the issue and TableScanner is hence more or less wothless for IPoker - > 2pannel-method is not competitive enough to be considered as an option.

Sad, but true.

I know of course, that you cannot do here anything and it is not your fault -> this example just illustrates how rirdiciolous dependent all the
pokertools-companies are of the pokerclients.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:11 AM

Yeah you were right But personally I really still believe they are going to do the update on most or all skins soon, they just move really slowly I guess. But it's already out on a few skins and they released articles about it ~2 months ago, and the new lobby is much better so I can't imagine any reason why they wouldn't at least eventually update their crappy lobby to a much better one that's ready to go
Old 02-17-2012, 09:44 PM

Hey

I cannot believe it, but it rly seems that IPoker has already in fact implemented their new lobbies - rly still cannot believe it

So i wonder if now everything works again regards to tablescanner?
Do you already have checked it out and have here some infos?