TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Share

Old 03-05-2010, 11:53 PM

Default fish definitions

hi,have only done limited fish definitions at the moment but thought I would post them and encourage others hopefully.
FISH TYPES | STAT | FROM | TO
clownfish | AmtWon | -401BB | 0
Blue tang | AmtWon | -1000BB | -401BB
Blowfish | AmtWon | -1600BB | -1001BB
Flounder | AmtWon | -2000BB | -1601BB
Starfish | AmtWon | -10K BB | -2001BB

I know this is very basic but found it helpful to rate losing players.I play on a smaller site and find players that are constantly losing are exploitable irrelevant of playing style.I only use this as an initial guide than use other stats to further rate players.I am too much of a noob to work out the ranges I would want to implement of other stats atm. but in the future hope to expand on this as my experience grows.
Great product and it has definitely increased my winrate.thanks zandry keep up the good work!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 10:18 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Thanks for sharing That's kinda a little different from the intended use of the fish definitions, the idea is to make the clownfish the best fish and the starfish the least fishy, but your way definitely works too

I would definitely say that VPIP is a better indicator of a fish then amount won in my opinion, because a great player could be down 500bb in a 1000 hands sample size, and a horrible player can be up 500bb in 1000 hands, but a player with a VPIP > 40 in 6max NL for example is always gonna be quite fishy
Old 01-24-2011, 04:56 AM

Default fish definitions working?

Greetings:

Used the TST today and like it alot. Previously had defined five fish definitions but don't see where or how to use them. I did define a buddy.

Please advise.

Thanks
Old 01-24-2011, 11:56 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

You can set up your fish definitions in Configure > Fish Definitions. TableScan will put a fish icon next to each player's name that meets your conditions. And it will show the number of fish sitting at each table in the "Fish" column in the tables list.

Regarding the buddy list, you can right click on any player and choose "Add Buddy", or "Add Whale", for 2 other user-defined types of fish. These users will also show up as Fish in the "# of Fish" column in the table list, but they get a different icon. And you can see how many buddies or whales are at the table using the # of Buddies or # of Fish columns

Hopefully that answers your question, I don't quite understand the question
Old 03-25-2011, 04:26 PM

Send a message via MSN to DECISION Send a message via Skype™ to DECISION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Thanks for sharing That's kinda a little different from the intended use of the fish definitions, the idea is to make the clownfish the best fish and the starfish the least fishy, but your way definitely works too

I would definitely say that VPIP is a better indicator of a fish then amount won in my opinion, because a great player could be down 500bb in a 1000 hands sample size, and a horrible player can be up 500bb in 1000 hands, but a player with a VPIP > 40 in 6max NL for example is always gonna be quite fishy

thats it !!!
Old 04-09-2011, 12:52 AM

Overall software is very pleasing and am recommending it to several friends. The fish definitions that are in my version make it possible for two different fish to have VP$IP of greater than 30. Also it's possible for two different fish to each have greater than 40 VP$IP. However, when a scan is run no more than one fish shows up.

Also, cannot see a buddy list after the scan is run. You refer to Buddy Column, where is it?

Please help.

David

Last edited by suitedaces; 04-11-2011 at 03:06 AM. Reason: buddy list
Old 04-11-2011, 05:26 PM

David, sorry for the delayed response, I don't understand the issue you're having with the fish definitions unfortunately

To turn on the # of buddies column in the tables list, you can right click on any column in the tables list, or you can go to configure > advanced > columns
Old 03-24-2013, 11:11 AM

Default Pot Limit Omaha

Hi

i started this weak with PLO 6 max and heads up.

does somebody had settings and fish definitons to share with me? i dont have any experience with PLO so it would be a great help.

thanks