TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 10-31-2009, 10:08 PM

Default stopping scan when target reached

posted this on 2p2 also

is it possible to make a premature Stop scan when i have sufficient no of tables with high enough score.

for example based on my rules i know for sure that if i get 3 tables with score >15 then it makes my day and there is <1% chance that further scanning will give me any other tables with higher scores.

however as of now it will slog on and scan the rest of the 60-80 remaining tables.

so i want to set a target if scan gets X no of tables with score>=y

stop scan and wait as per timer delay and then scan again.

this will prevent useless delays.

i have a second feature request. this is what i call a dynamic table score target
so i set my target to min 15 and ttb runs a scan. doesnt find any table. i want ttb to remember this and next scan it should decrease target by X where X is a user defined variable. for ex 5. so on the second scan we are looking for a min score 0f 10.

the reverse is also true. suppose we run a scan with a target of 15 and after scan max score is 18. next scan our min target will change to 22.

the reason being our targets should dynamically change based on time of play and weekday weekend etc.

but at the same time if we are not getting our expected target tables we cant sit idle and prolly should settle for some game time at slightly worse tables.

goes without saying we will have a min cutoff for the lower end. so for ex if score is less than 7 than ttb will not decrease it further on the next attempt.

i think this gives best of both worlds.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:56 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I think the solution to this, as you suggested on the 2+2 forum, is to add some "Advanced Filters" to the "Scan Filters" so that you can choose not to filter tables based on their Plr/Flp, Avg Pot, and H/hr, that is what I will do
Old 11-01-2009, 01:23 AM

Awesome. just skip the bone dry tables and dont waste time on them
Used wisely this can increase scan speed to upto 150%