TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 01-19-2011, 07:32 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry
Exclamation POKERSTARS FIX: Please test - RC2 b4

Hey guys, sorry again for the huge delay, fixing this latest PokerStars update turned out to be one of the toughest challenges I've faced. I think I've worked out all the bugs and I'd like some help testing it now, assuming we don't find any huge problems I'm going to release this as a forced update RC3 tonight when I wake up

Here is the update:
http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...ate-RC2-b4.exe

EDIT: The above link is no longer available. Please download RC3 for the fix http://www.tablescanturbo.com/download/

This update has been tested by me and others to work on all versions of Windows, with both the new and old versions of PokerStars. You will find that it is way faster, and 100% accurate player names, with any and all special characters being correct. You will still get alerted and be forced to download the RC3 update when I release it tonight

If you try it, I would really appreciate it if you let me know if it is working, or if it's not working, either way. If you don't want to register on the forum, send me an email to [email protected] titled "RC2 b4" and let me know if it works. I'd really like some feedback either positive or negative before I throw it out there for everyone tonight

Also, please note, one of the people I've already sent it to who has Kaspersky told me Kaspersky was reporting tablescan to be infected after he scanned PokerStars. A different person with Kaspersky had no problems. Obviously it is not infected and Kaspersky doesn't like the new dll injection method. So if you have Kaspersky make sure to add TableScan to your allowed list of programs.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:45 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Also I wanted to add, if you find any problems, please let me know:
a) Did it work, then stop working? Or just not work
b) Exactly what the problem is
c) Did a restart of PokerStars fix it?
d) Did switching the language in PokerStars to english fix it?

Also if you are using the "move lobby offscreen during scan" option, please turn it off for the time being, I think there may be a little problem with it
Old 01-19-2011, 09:54 AM

Hi Zandry

Great work, update is working fine for me. Using on Win 7 machine, no problems at all.

Cheers
Old 01-19-2011, 02:07 PM

doesnt seem to be accessing my data base entirly, when i click on a table it only shows one player in the tab below the list, for every table it in the known colum it shows 1/1

should be more like 8/9 or 7/9
Old 01-19-2011, 04:51 PM

Seems to work. However, doesn't work with "scan multiple sites." Error: "Cereus network not found."
Old 01-20-2011, 04:25 AM

The deal helped me figured out the issue he was having, and we got it fixed (was a higher dpi setting in windows causing it). So it sound's like it's working well, I'll be releasing RC3 today.

reprisal, could you try it again and make sure you have the pokerstars option checked in the multiple site scan? I'm not having any problems with the multi-site scan, it sounds like possibly you just had cereus checked?
Old 01-20-2011, 01:32 PM

Windows XP, error add database

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 01-20-2011, 02:12 PM

Gulys, you need to install the full setup from the webpage, then install the update on top of that, that is the reason you are getting that error, because you don't have all the necessary files
Old 01-20-2011, 03:19 PM

Thank!, i thought it was full install, Bye
Old 01-21-2011, 09:31 AM

Thx with RC3 / Win7 x64 everyihning works fine