TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 09-07-2009, 03:51 AM

Default Error

Fulltilt
PT3
Windows XP

TST offer me download c++ something.
But problem actually is i downloaded nat framework and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)

But again no stats only error. I feel depressed that i cant use such a great product. Please advice.

UPD : 1) Error injecting in target : Exception has been thrown by the target of any invocation
2) You may need Microsoft Visual .....

Last edited by InThis2WinThis; 09-07-2009 at 03:55 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:47 AM

I am running it with account that has administrative rights.
Or should i run it exactly from administrator. Thing is i dont know "Administrator"
password, or it is unnecessary on XP?
Old 09-07-2009, 11:35 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

My guess is the most likely problem is that you have customized your full tilt lobby in a way that tablescan doesn't like. Try closing both FTP & TableScan, then try using TableScan with the "Classic" FTP Lobby, just to see if it works. If that works, you can get it working with the standard lobby, just make sure that you have the "Open Table/Join waitlist" buttons in FTP lobby visible and in the normal order, maybe try logging out of FTP and trying to scan it then, to see if that works.

If you cant get it working please send me a message on AIM/MSN and I will get on teamviewer with you and try to help. I do not think it is an administrator issue.

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]

This week I am not at home, I am on my laptop, so I will be online a little less than usual, but I'm sure we can get it working. Also, just FYI if you actually did need the VC++ 2008 redistributable, and you went and downloaded/installed it, you must restart your computer before it would start working correctly