TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 09-25-2009, 05:31 AM

Default another no stats showing up problem

I changed my database, in HM erverything is fine. In Turboscan I chose the new database as default and unchecked the option "Scan results from player cache only".

Turbosan does scan the lobby of FT, shows all the tables but produces no databasedependent data like VPIP/Fish etc. The number of known players is 0.

I would be happy for support. Thanks very much

Alex
Old 09-25-2009, 05:48 AM

I have read that newer HM versions could be a problem. I think that is not the case with me, as changing the database to my old NL10database and using the NL10 Filter produces fine results. Its only when I use the NL25Filter and my new database that no stats are presented.
Alex
Old 09-25-2009, 12:06 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Well, if you unchecked the "Scan results from player cache only", then that would mean you have "Poker Tracker 3" selected as the Database type, because that option would not be available if you choose "Holdem Manager" as the type, try changing the type to "Holdem Manager" and give that a try. If it still doesn't work then send me a message on AIM/MSN/ICQ and I can check it on teamviewer

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]

I am going to sleep soon so if you don't get me today message me tomorrow
Old 10-09-2009, 10:43 AM

Default resolved

Hey Zandry,
that did solve the problem. I set the databasetype to HM and now it works. Thanks and sorry it took so long for me to come back here. I was on vaccation.
Alex