TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 09-25-2009, 06:48 AM

Default tablescore constituted of sum of playerscore

Hi Zandry
It would be nice to have a tablescore that is constituted of the sum of all the sores of the players momentarily sitting at the table.
This way, using the playersoremenu, I could assign negative scores for winning tight regulars and positive scores for fish. With the sum of these scores presented in the tablewindow, I could get an idea of what the average playerskilllevel at the table looks like. I think that would be a great feature.

Is there any way to get this achieved?

Alex
Old 09-25-2009, 12:13 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

If I am understanding you correctly, that is already exactly how the player scoring works, the player's scores at each table are automatically combined and added or subtracted from each Table's score. Your primary method of scoring should be player scoring, and the table scoring is just there as an option if you want to make adjustments to the table's (combined player) score. Within the next few weeks I will try and write some tutorials to do a better job of explaining all the features