TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 11-09-2009, 02:27 AM

Default Automating process

Hello,
Congraz on the software, its really awesome.

To bring it to a whole new levels of awesomness I really think that you should go all the way with the idea of automating the process :
From scanning the tables through seating at the table.

I really don't want to handle to seating especially not at iPoker with that busted client.

If I could just set TST to join waiting list and then seat me in that would be super.

To your question, if you want to play at iPoker just setup a VPN connection from Europe.

Cheers
Old 11-09-2009, 08:57 AM

i know poker sites dont like that feature, but it would be awsome.

i define a filter with "players +8 and shortstacks 2-" and tablescan puts me on the waiting list for each table that matches this criteria for each scan.

my waiting list is full all the time and when a table gets bad i close it and its just a matter of seconds before the next seat is free.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:09 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Yes, I agree it is a great idea, the only issue is I want to confirm with the poker sites that something like this is allowed before I do it, I wouldn't wan't to do anything that would make TST not allowed on any sites. Also, if I do something like this I probably will not go all the way with actually clicking on a seat for you, that would be another possibly big project, and it would only be useful if you open a table that is 5/6 or 8/9, otherwise, if its 4/6 or 7/9, its an important decision which of the two seats you want to take, and I think most people wouldn't want that to be automated by the program

And I have tried to go on iPoker with a proxy/vpn, but i havent found a good one so it just lags really hard and barely works