TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > General Questions

Old 09-11-2011, 03:40 PM

Default Using AutoWaitlist

Hello Steve. To use AutoWaitlist I have configured Player Filters. So TST add me into waitlist when the specific player sitting at the table.
My filter is quite simple, VPIP>40; hands>100 and some requirement for the stack.

The problem is that sometimes the player I`m waiting for is gone when Stars offering me a place.

Is there a some solution to see what player i`m waiting for when the table is opened?

There is one solution I have. To configure HM to show stats when the table is opened. But it`s not comfortable whew multitabling and you need some time before HM show you stats.

Maybe you have some ideas about this.

Playing micros it`s hard to mark all of these players in green. There is to much of them.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:42 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Well, do you use the "leave waitlist when it doesn't meet my conditions" feature? If so, it would just leave the waitlist once the player it wanted leaves, unless of course he left when you were #1 in line, I guess that is what's happening?

The only thing I can think of is maybe using the TST hud to show you how many fish are at the tables. That way when it pops up and says "Fish: 0" you can quickly close the table without wasting your time
Old 09-12-2011, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Well, do you use the "leave waitlist when it doesn't meet my conditions" feature? If so, it would just leave the waitlist once the player it wanted leaves, unless of course he left when you were #1 in line, I guess that is what's happening?
yes, and this too!
Some times TST simply don`t knows the player is gone.
Some times I ve got my maximum tables opened but it would be great to change some of them because of position. And at the same time it would be mistake to close the table because of position. But TST does not add me to the queue because of I reached my maximum of tables.

Quote:
The only thing I can think of is maybe using the TST hud to show you how many fish are at the tables. That way when it pops up and says "Fish: 0" you can quickly close the table without wasting your time
or to mark players for example in green trough the note file of poker room. The advantage of this method is you can see your position to the fish.
Something like right on specific player (or players) in Player List > player note > Apply some standard colours.

This way you can mark in different colours maniacs and calling stations directly from STS watching AF stat. There is no problem to have a calling station on the left, unlike manic.

Monitoring a small number of tables (like eur tables on stars), there is no problem to mark all of high vpip players in green. Its harder to do it on usd tables because there is much more of them.

Last edited by laixee; 09-12-2011 at 08:46 AM.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:18 AM

Making the waitlist more criteria tighten it`s quite comfortable to mark players manualy! by opening table etc.