TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > General Questions

Old 11-15-2009, 01:50 PM

Default Filter VPIP & Short Stacks

Hi,

is it possible to filter vpip and shortstacks?

eg i want to create a filter vpip > 15 and ss<3; couldnt manage it.

this is a big advantage hem table scanner currently has, alltough tablescan turbo somehow works faster and i prefer the layout.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:25 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Yes, this is very simple to set up

To filter tables:
- Configure > List Filters > Table List
- Add New filter
- Add Statistic VPIP 15-100
- There are two ways you can set # of shortstacks - you can choose the "Maximum # of Shortstacks" checkbox and set it to "3". Or, you can add another statistic and choose the "# of Shortstacks" statistic from 0 to 3.

To filter players:
- Configure > List Filters > Players List
- Add New filter
- Add Statistic VPIP 15-100
- Again you have two options, either choose "Minimum # of Big Blinds" or add another statistic and choose the "# of Big Blinds" statistic
Old 11-16-2009, 03:09 PM

wow, sorry - i completely missed that feature. didnt get the difference between "scan filters" and "display filter" :-(

works very fine now; getting happier every day

maybe i also missed it, but i have two improvements suggestions

1) add "tables on waitlist" (additionally to "my open tables") and to help with it
2) remove from waiting list

you could so monitor your current tables and your waiting list - and you can remove yourself from one waiting list if the table stats went bad
Old 11-16-2009, 10:52 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

No problem, thanks

Your first suggestion is a good suggestion, but it isn't possible, at least from a client side scanner, because the way it gets waitlisted tables is during the course of a scan, checking the status of the "join waitlist button", if it shows "remove me from waitlist" then it knows you are on the waitlist. But, that button doesn't refresh until the player list loads in the lobby, so there's no way for TST to reliably know what tables you are waitlisted on, without scanning them in the normal course of a scan.

And, there is an option to remove you from the waitlist inside TableScan, right click on a waitlisted table and choose "Leave Waiting List"