TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > General Questions

Old 12-06-2009, 05:03 PM

Default Time to update and automatic update

How long does it take (average time) until TableScan Turbo is updated after an update of the poker room?

And is there an automatic update function or do I have to download it from the website?

Last edited by Helveticus; 12-06-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:20 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

It depends on the site and the type of update they did, most times there is no need to update anything after the site does an update, sometimes they make some small changes those are usually fixed the same day, sometimes they make huge changes and it takes 2-3 days

There is not an automatic update, but when I release a new update (0.46 for example) then you try to run 0.45, it will automatically detect the newer version and will give you a Yes/No option to open the download page
Old 12-07-2009, 02:38 AM

Thank you.

Can I also show Plr/Floop for the tables?

And how long would be the software for free?
Old 12-08-2009, 02:18 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Yes, you can show a lot of other stats by right clicking a column header or going to Configure > Advanced > Columns

Also I will probably start charging by the end of this month
Old 12-08-2009, 02:24 AM

I'm very interested in buying the software. How much I will have to pay?

Can you adding a automatic update function? That means that you can check a box in the option and the programme automatic downlaod and install new updates. This would be very great.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:47 AM

Im charging one time fee of 79 for full version, 49 for low stakes (up to .25/.50 NL and .5/1 FL) or 19 for micro stakes (up to .05/.10NL and .10/.25 FL)

And yes I may add a automatic updater function, but there is already a feature to notify you when a new update is released, but I have intentionally not been using it for these last few versions because they are just updating iPoker skins and I don't want to force everyone to download them

Btw, feel free to add me on AIM/MSN/ICQ if you have them

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]
Old 12-08-2009, 07:23 AM

That sounds good. I will buy it.

For me is the automatic update function very important. Perhaps you can add an option to choose between normal and automatic update, so everybody would be happy.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:45 AM

Ok, thanks
Old 01-05-2010, 09:28 AM

Do you have add an automatic update function?

Can TableScan Turbo also read the database when Holdem Manager is not running?

And it is possible to join waiting list with a double click on table. But is it also possible that when joining the waiting list also the table opens?

Last edited by Helveticus; 01-05-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:33 AM

I haven't added the automatic update function yet, but it is semi-automatic, when the next update comes out it will notify you and force you to come to the website and download the next version

TableScan can read the database without HoldemManager running, so long as postgresql is running in the background, which it always is

It is possible to join a waiting list and open a table with a doubleclick. In Configure > Advanced > Shortcuts choose the option "Open selected table AND join waitinglist (if table is full)"