TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 03-10-2010, 08:17 PM

Default Problem with Titan Ipoker skin following update

Hi,

Tablescan was working on Titan yesterday.

Today, following an update, it doesn't load any table info. When I hit "scan tables", a little hyperlink appear saying "1 Error!". When I click on this, I get a box with the following text:

iPoker Scan aborted: iPoker Client not found!!
Old 03-10-2010, 11:57 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Hi, I have fixed it for titan, but I need a little help before I release it, because I am not getting any errors saying client not found, and someone else told me the same thing. The way it tries to find the client is it looks for the class name of iPoker (ptiodevice) and then it looks at the title of the window, it should say "Players: XX" or "Spieler: XX" (German). It still does say this for me, but i'm not logged in. So could you tell me EXACTLY what it says in your title bar of the lobby, and even better would be email me a screenshot
Old 03-11-2010, 05:10 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I am trying to finish the next update hopefully by tomorrow night. In the meantime I made a quick fix for Titan Poker and Cereus Network, you can download it here:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/tst47b.zip

Extract the contents of the zip file to your C:\Program Files\TableScan Turbo\ directory, and overwrite the current ones.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:07 AM

Cool

hello Zandry,
i am working with tablescan turbo for about 8 weeks or so and i love it!
Now i wanted to scan titan poker but it doesnt work.
I see the programm trying to scan the lobby but it jumps from 1 to the other table (between two tables) and after 2 sec or so it finishes without having any results or error replies.
I tried the link you posted here for the update but it doesnt work.

thank xou for helping me out
Old 05-16-2010, 01:42 PM

Hey Aks, are you using 0.48 or 0.48b? I am using 0.48b and it seems to work http://www.tablescanturbo.com/download/

Btw in the next version, I will not have to recompile/release an update every time an ipoker skin changes its color scheme, I will be storing all the color schemes online in a config file and TST will check for updates to the file when it runs, so I will be able to fix any color scheme updates to the ipoker skins within a few minutes of me finding out, and update it for everyone

Tags
ipoker, update problem